The past month has been an interesting (for lack of better words) time in SL for me. And at various moments, I have had questions run though my head that, for the most part, would not enter my thoughts in RL. Here are just a few of them:
- Why are there always people with swords in my house?
- Why is every RL wife/girlfriend of the male avatars I meet in SL frigid?
- Does sending links to YouTube music videos through IM constitute an actual conversation?
- Hey! Where did my skybox go?
- Why do sex animations always make my face look so weird?
- Why am I still such a terrible walker? (For the love of dog, it didn’t take me this long to learn to walk properly in RL.)
- Where else besides a Gorean sim can I wear silks and slave rags and not look out of place?
- Should I become a lesbian in SL?
- Why do people change the size of their heads to fit their hair rather than change their hair to fit their heads?
- Why does Nine Inch Nails music make the best soundtrack for my SLife lately?
- Why does everyone always have Voice Chat enabled, but no one ever uses it?
- Am I really as terrible a submissive as I suspect that I am?
- Am I the only person on the grid without an Alt?
- Why does my sim neighbor keep offering to kidnap me and keep me in a cage? (And why am I not more concerned about this?)
- Are blonde avatars having more fun?
- Why do fools fall in love?
Sigh…my head hurts. What questions have popped into your pretty/handsome little heads in Second Life? Seriously, can you help me answer some of these? Because if anyone knows, you oughta.
© 2008 All Rights Reserved.