I did Strawberry Singh's SL Guilty Confessions meme (Share your top second life guilty confessions.) and, now, I'm in Second Life jail. Here are the charges:
- Conspiracy to make myself seem cooler than I really am by using the phrase "...when I was an SL model..." once too often.
- Criminal Mischief for flying in sims with flying disabled.
- Contributing to the Delinquency of an Avatar for showing others how to override no-fly zones.
- Perjury for telling people that I was "The Face of Lesbian SexGen" after posing for a couple of ads back when I was an SL model.
- A bajillion counts of Lewd Conduct for hoping onto pose balls with my husband Jerremy.
- Fraud for faking a crash once to get out of an awkward conversation.
- Indecent Exposure for accidentally TPing naked into General rated sims.
- Loitering for not moving away from a landing spot at a crowded event quickly enough that time my RL toaster caught on fire.
- Trespassing for cam shopping events before they open.
- Espionage for discussing hunt item locations.
- Public intoxication on happiness whenever I find cute food items or miniature chairs for sale.
- Littering for accidentally moving furniture and other items a million meters off sim and then losing them completely while when trying to rearrange them in my house.
- Smuggling too many scripts and/or attachments into a fair.
- Arson for making my avatar smoking hot.
Except for the arson. For that, I am guilty as charged.
|Please visit me?|